he ideal candidate is a team player with a very strong technical background in enterprise application development. This position reports directly to the development lead and will work on international projects related to fintech. The candidate will follow designs established by the architect and work under the guidance of the technical lead.
- Build enterprise grade software with proper software development methodology.
- Keep up to date with latest technologies, architectures and software development practices.
- Work in an agile software development environment
- Have knowledge of and apply proper design patterns based on the use case presented
- Develop software with proper software development methodology to minimize lifecycle cost
- Ensure enterprise grade software development in keeping with best software development practices.
- Communicate cross-functionally with DevOps and project management to ensure minimum friction with development.
- Ensure design and code reviews, analysis of code components and code coverage of Unit test cases.
- Use test automation tools to ensure quality engineering output.
- Follow good software engineering practices.
- Data gathering and troubleshooting of products under design or returned/reported from the field.
- Follow relevant company procedures and help create and maintain relevant documentation.
- Be involved in all aspects of the software product development processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of working with API management systems
- Knowledge of event-driven design patterns a plus
- Knowledge of proper testing framework and methodologies.
- Ability to create technical documentation (UML, DFD etc)
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Participated in at least 2 projects of over 20 man-month complexity
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under supervision of team lead
Candidates should know that this position is a high stress, fast paced role which requires the candidate to work odd hours as per customer needs. We advise driven, ambitious candidates who enjoy both technical and business domains to apply.
Education + Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer science, Computer engineering etc)
- Knowledge of at least two programming languages (Nest framework and one more) with atleast 3 years development experience.
- Atleast 3 years experience in Nods.js and one year in Nest framework